This is a full time position 9am – 5:30pm (with 30min Lunch Break)
This Role reports to the Billing Team Leader.
To assist with the administration of the ClubWise BACS Bureau’s related daily and monthly billing activities as part of a small team.
You will also support our clients on questions relating to the administration of their members and assist in the credit control of our customers.
Our vision of helping our customers to be successful requires us to focus on collecting the maximum amount of money on their behalf and distribute this to them on time and in accordance with FCA regulations. In addition we need to collect monies owed to us through accurate and timely invoicing in order to contribute to a healthy cash flow.
As Billing Team Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the Billing Team Leader and the Finance Manager with the day to day billing activities of the business, ensuring that ADDACS, AUDDIS and ARUDDS and all other scheduled billing related activities for ClubWise are completed to schedule.
You will be responsible for performing SEPA DD related activities including the investigation of specific requirements for each ban.
You are also responsible for data migration and Bulk-DD transfers as and when required.
You will regularly perform qualitative and quantitative auditing and exception checks of the system pre and post-billing to ensure data integrity, in particular before and after a billing related release.
You will monitor ClubWise debt collection systems to verify debt collection processes are running successfully.
You will be responsible for the processing of indemnity claims and for contesting these claims if appropriate.
You will be responsible for being current on the latest Industry and Compliance requirements including FCA mandatory training in order to assist in the completion of Anti Money Laundering Checks, FCA compliance tasks and BACS requirements.
You will assist in the reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts.
You will be responsible for the management of the Admin (billing) inbox.
You will be responsible for the accurate invoicing of customers using ISG and for ensuring that checks on new clubs and deactivations are completed.
You will responsible for sending arrears letters on behalf of ClubWise customers.
You assist the support team with enquiries from customers about billing related questions in ClubWise, ensuring tickets are managed in accordance with our SLAs and providing input to the Development and Release teams in respect of billing related system changes.
You will assist in the process of updating control documents and adhere to all ClubWise billing processes and procedures at all times, supporting the Finance Manager and Billing Team Leader with any billing administration activities as required.
- Assist with daily billing related administrative activities
- Perform data entry activities on behalf of ClubWise and its customers
- Process all daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Action billing and finance related emails
- Assist with Credit Control process on behalf of clients
- Processing of other administration tasks as requested by the Billing Services Team Leader
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and numerical skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Be PC literate with some previous administrative experience
- Ability to follow processes and procedures to ensure accuracy
- Ability to work by yourself and as part of a Team with minimal supervision
- Professional conduct and discretion when dealing with customers
- Excellent data entry skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding about the Direct Debit collection process
- Basic understanding of operating a billing process
- An NVQ 2 or higher in business/administration
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Basic MS Office skills (Especially Excel)
- Previous Credit Control experience
- An interest and knowledge of the health and fitness Industry